SLJ One line art

Hello today I have done the SLJ one line art I did it using google drawing. My drawing was a sail boat then I found a nice calm sea background to go with it. Check out my cool design below.

What would you create using one line?

4 thoughts on “SLJ One line art

1. Hey Benjamin! Its Patrick here from St Francis of Assisi Catholic School!

You have been so creative making this one line art. When I do this challenge, I too will make a sailboat. I wonder what it would look like with colours.

Something I would create with one line is probably a Sailboat or a phone. Have you been Sail boating before?

Goodbye!
    Patrick

2. Hello Patrick,

I thought the sailboat would be cool and it turned out great. With the colours it would probably jazz it up so that would be an amazing idea maybe if I have time I could post one with colours. Yes I went sailing with school in term 4 which was really fun. What about you have you been sailing?

-Benjamin

3. Kia Ora Bejamin,
    The sail boat was a very creative thing to do! It’s really impressive that you are able to make a one-line artowkr into a sail boat. Wow, amazing art skills you have there! Can’t wait to see your next posts.
    Merry Early Christmas Bejamin!
    -Angel from Glen Innes School

4. Hi Benjamin,

It’s Emma here again from the Summer Learning Journey. What a calm and serene looking picture, it looks like it could be on a postcard! Did you find it challenging using only one line for you drawing? If I was going to do a one line drawing I might try something like a bird in the sky. What do you think?
    Thanks for sharing Benjamin.