Talking animals

Hello today I did the talking animals task below is my script I chose the elephant script. I used we video to do this task.  Here is a link to have a look at the slide and below is me videoing it I hope you enjoy. The elephants are in a dry desert with a little bit of mud so I thought it would be a good idea to make it look like they were playing a game in the mud. My other idea was going to be one elephant trying to clean the little one but the little one didn’t want to be cleaned so flipped the big elephant over because he was getting grumpy.  Link.

Which frame would you/ did you for this task?

One thought on “Talking animals

1. Kia ora Benjamin,

My name is Theresa and I am one of the Summer Learning Journal commenters.

I enjoyed listening to your explanation and your recording of the storyboard. Thank you. One of the questions on the task was to think about how storyboarding helped your thinking and planning process. How did having a structure to follow help you? Or how did it make it more difficult?

I know that creating anything is a process and sometimes I myself just want to get started and not really plan anything out. However when I am teaching in the class and following the processes that I am teaching my kids I actually find writing a story for instance so much easier – well not easier, it certainly takes longer but what I get is so much better. I’d love to know your thoughts?

Ngā mihi
    Theresa